Why Buy 3M Perfect-It Compound?
- 3M™ Perfect-It™ Rubbing Compound swiftly removes sand scratches and surface defects
- 3M’s best performing, fastest cutting compound also leaves the finest finish
- Our 3M™ Perfect-It™ Rubbing Compound is the highest-performing, fastest-cutting vehicle rubbing compound. This unique formula quickly removes P1200 grade and finer sand scratches.
- Size Available in 32oz Bottle
- 3M™ Perfect-It™ Rubbing Compound 06085 – 32oz
Our 3M™ Perfect-It™ Rubbing Compound is the highest-performing, fastest-cutting vehicle rubbing compound. This unique formula quickly removes P1200 grade and finer sand scratches.
Remove Fine Scratches and Defects
3M™ Perfect-It™ Rubbing Compound combines strength and finesse, removing fine scratches and defects. We engineered this automotive paint rubbing compound for use with newer clear coats that are used in shops today. The innovative combination of mineral and chemical technology cuts the fastest, minimizing pad heating. It maximizes productivity while still leaving the finest finish, minimizing machine polishing in the next step. It leaves such a fine finish it is recommended as a rubbing compound on headlights.
For maximum effectiveness, we recommend using the compound with a Compounding Pad. The convolute faces of the foam compounding pads absorb compound and help spread it evenly over panels, while providing great handling.
The Perfect-It™ Brand: 3M’s Highest-Quality Solution for Coated Surfaces
Our Perfect-It™ brand signifies 3M’s most consistently outstanding finish at a minimum of time and expense to obtain a premium like-new appearance. Each 3M™ Perfect-It™ product has been scientifically developed for the highest performance during defect removal, scratch refinement, compounding and polishing. Together, this complete range of products, backed by the technical expertise of 3M, comprises the Perfect-It brand — representing total excellence in preparing and finishing paint and gelcoat surfaces, for each job and for your entire operation
Real Customer Review