Why Buy U-Pol Raptor Bed Liner 4 Liter Kit?
- Reduces Noise & Vibration
- Excellent Sound Deadener Under or Inside Vehicles
- Chemically Resistant
- Scratch & Stain Resistant
- Great Adhesion & Flexible
- Dries Rapidly
- Raptor Liner Can be Sprayed, Brushed or Rolled
- Protects against Rust, Corrosion, UV Damage, Extreme Temperatures
- UV Resistant & Won’t Fade
- Can be used on Pickup Truck Beds, Jeep Tubs, Inside Cars, Trunks & Fenders, Complete Chassis, Frames, Under Automotive Bodies, Engine Compartments, Inside Trailers, Toolboxes, Tractor & Truck Cabs, and more
- Fast Delivery (2 Day Shipping)
- 100% Guaranteed Satisfaction
What’s Included in this Kit??
- Four – 750 ml (25 oz) bottles of bed liner base (black)
- One – 1 Liter of Hardener
Easy to Apply: Simply fill, shake, and shoot! Add hardener to fill line of the bed liner, shake bottle, and spray on with an applicator gun. Apply with an even-sweeping motion to obtain the required texture. Bed liner can also be rolled or brushed to obtain different textures. The surface should be lightly sanded or scuffed and free of dirt and rust for proper adhesion.
U-Pol Bed Liner Kit Black is a 2-component urethane system designed for application directly to most original manufacturers’ paint finishes or any self-etching primer surface. Dries rapidly, resists stains and abrasion, and protects against rust, corrosion, UV damage, and extreme temperatures. Also makes an excellent sound deadener under or inside vehicles. Waterproof material stays flexible and reduces road noise and vibration.
• Pickup Truck Beds • Jeep Tubs • Inside Cars, Trunks & Fenders • Complete Chassis • Frames • Under Automotive Bodies • Engine Compartments • Inside Trailers • Toolboxes • Tractor & Truck Cabs, more
Part 1 – How to Mix and Apply Raptor Bed Liner and Protective Coating
Part 2 – How to Tint and Spray Raptor Bed Liner and Protective Coating
How to use U-Pol Bed Liner Raptor Spray?Easy to Apply: Simply fill, shake, and shoot
- Add the Raptor Hardener to the fill line of the Raptor Bed Liner, shake bottle, and spray on with an Applicator Gun.
- Apply with an even-sweeping motion to obtain the required texture.
- Raptor Bed Liner’s can also be rolled or brushed to obtain different textures.
- The surface should be lightly sanded or scuffed and free of dirt and rust for proper adhesion. If bare metal is present, treat with U-Pol #8 Acid Primer before applying bed line