Why buy this product?
- Prevents fading from sun
- Plastic & rubber restorer
- Premium oil based dressing
- Extreme shine, tire and trim dressing
- Restores new black look instantly
- Deep wet tire shine
- Optical enhancers
- Penetrates deep for long-lasting results
- Available in: Gallon or Quart
- Tires, Trim, Rubber Bumpers, Door Seats and more.
- Cars, Trucks, Bikes, Boats
D-9 Tire Shine – Wet Tire Shine, Trim Dressing and Protectant
USA Auto Supply has taken quick detail sprays and car wash soaps to new levels of gloss, shine, and protection. Now all detailers everywhere can have the same super wet shine on tires, textured plastic, and vinyl bumper parts and trim pieces with D-9 Tire Shine – Wet Tire Shine, Trim Dressing and Protectant. Premium oil-based dressing with gloss enhancers and UV blockers into a slick sprayable formula. Mist a light coat of D-9 Tire Shine over faded plastic mirrors, bumper parts, grilles, and grates to restore a deep black new look. Spray a premium foam applicator pad and work D-9 Tire Shine into any tire sidewall. Make any tire from stanced low-profile tires to nubbly offroad tires look new, fresh, and wet. The easy-to-use formula finishes dry to the touch; simply wipe any excess product to avoid dripping, running, and any tire sling all over the sides of the vehicle once you drive away. Now all detailers from beginners to professionals can have the perfect brilliant luster and deep-wet tire shine to compliment their glossy paintwork.
Durability And Protection
What’s the use of dressing tires and bumpers if it all washes off a couple days later? USA Auto Supply insist that tires should stay looking shiny and wet even after one rainstorm, we integrated our dressing with weatherproof ingredients. Now one application of D-9 Tire Shine keeps tires, bumpers, and trim pieces looking deep black, shiny, and glossy for weeks on end. Water splashed up from puddles beads and rolls away from dressed surfaces and parts. UV blockers actively reject harmful solar rays that fade and discolor plastic and rubber parts in the first place. Treating tires and trim with D-9 Tire Shine keeps vinyl, plastic, and rubber parts looking newer for longer than leaving them alone. Throw away your father’s tire wet, and see why detailing people love D-9 Tire Shine.
D-9 High Gloss Shine
D-9 Tire Shine is a premium tire dressing that creates a super wet appearance on all tires. The optical select tire wet creates a high gloss shine that last for weeks. D-9 Tire Shine is designed for a super wet appearance and extreme durability. The sprayable tire shine is formulated using advanced UV blockers that prevents rubber tires from fading and cracking. D-9 Tire Shine is weatherproof for a long lasting shine in all seasons. The innovative formula creates a high gloss shine that restores and conditions rubber tires. D-9 Tire Shine instantly bonds to the tire and eliminates sling-off onto body panels. The super glossy finish makes D-9 Tire Shine the perfect choice for any car show winner. Works great on all tires, bumpers, fender liners, and exterior plastic trim. D-9 Tire Shine repels water and dirt to last through rain storms and car washes. Just one application gives a brilliant shine with durable protection. Give your tires a high gloss shine with USA Auto Supply’s D-9 Tire Shine – Wet Tire Shine, Trim Dressing and Protectant
How To Use:
- Clean any exterior textured plastic trim pieces, and rubber tires or window moldings with an all-purpose cleaner and suitable brush/towel.
- Remove any dirt, grease, or grime that could block fresh dressing from working deep into the surface. Allow time to dry.
- Shake D-9 Tire Shine.
- Spray directly onto a foam applicator pad or detailing brush to avoid overspray on paintwork or pooling in tire treads that lead to tire sling.
- Work D-9 Tire Shine directly into exterior plastic, rubber, and vinyl.
- Wait 10 minutes before applying additional coats as needed.
- Remove excess with a premium microfiber towel.