Why Buy Foam Pad Conditioning Brush?
- Cleans and reconditions foam pads and wool pads
- Shape makes it easy to use
- Tough construction stands up to constant use
- Keeps pads in premium shape
- Fast Delivery (2 Day Shipping)
- 100% Guaranteed Satisfaction
More About Foam Pad Brush
Foam Pad Conditioning Brush is a heavy duty designed brush that cleans and reconditions foam buffing pads. The unique shape of the Foam Pad Brush makes it easy to apply to any high quality pad. The tough construction of this brush stands up to constant use.
When used, buffing and polishing pads start to accumulate products. Waxes, polishes and compounds that are left on pads for extended periods of time are absorbed into the foam structure of the pad and can become “hardened in”. “Hardened in” or dry product can scratch surfaces and limit the proper usage of the foam pad. Regular cleaning and proper care will keep your pads in premium shape to deliver superior results every time you use them.
USA Autos Supply’s Foam Pad Conditioning Brush is made with a set of stiff bristles that easily pull hardened and dried product out of the foam pad. The specially shaped handle makes it comfortable to grip and keeps your hand away from the spinning buffer. Simply hold the buffer upside down and place the brush on the dirty pad as it spins. The brush will quickly clean the pad and restore its texture so you can continue buffing.
No More Stopping
No more stopping to replace a pad halfway through buffing your vehicle. Similar steel brushes are made for cleaning wool pads but cannot be used on foam pads. This Conditioning Brush is designed for cleaning foam pads but can also be used on wool pads. After using the Foam Pad Conditioning Brush, be sure to rinse the brush and let it dry before using it on another pad. The Foam Pad Conditioning Brush is a great time-saving device and will instantly become an asset in your detailing kit.
How to use Foam Pad Condition Brush?
- Simply hold the buffer upside down and place the brush on the dirty pad as it spins. The brush will quickly clean the pad and restore its texture.
- After using the Foam Pad Conditioning Brush, be sure to rinse the brush and let it dry before using it on another pad.
- Then Continue buffing.