Why Buy Microfiber Towels?
- 80/20 Microfiber Towels
- Holds 6 Times Its Weight In Water
- Positively Charged Fibers
- Premium Soft Towel For General Detailing Jobs Over Any Vehicle
- Perfect For Buffing, Cleaning Glass, Gauge Clusters, Navigation Screens, Mirrors & More
- Absorbs Dirt & Debris
- Microfiber-Stitched Edges Further Reduce Scratches
- Two Plush Sides For Versatility
- Lint Free & Scratch Free
- Bright Colors to Highlight Dirt To Avoid Scratches
- Can Be Used Wet or Dry
- Can Be Laundered Up To 500 Times
- Perfect For Sensitive Detailing Jobs
- Size: 16″ x 16″ dimensions tackle any detailing task
- Count: 12 per pack
- Fast Delivery (2 Day Shipping)
- 100% Guaranteed Satisfaction
Our Microfiber Towel is designed for perfect glass cleaning and detailing with unlimited versatility for all applications. Choose the our Towel for streak-free glass, windows, windshields, navigation screens, dashboard, instrument panels, mirrors, and more. The dual weave thicknesses makes short work of liquids and solids alike. Use one side to soak up glass cleaner, dirt, and debris for perfect streak-free glass. Flip to the other side to buff away dried wax and sealant for improved rain protection and water spot prevention on glass and plastic lenses. The convenient 16″ x 16″ size is versatile enough for all detailing applications, but best suited for cleaning glass and optical plastic. Gently pick up heavy dirt in one direction in the thick weave, and windows to perfection with the other side. The microfiber-stitched edge further reduces the chance of scratching when buffing and drying along the edge of the towel. Use the this Microfiber Towel during any full detail, weekly car wash, or for quick cleanups at a car show or concours showcase.
Electrically Charged Split Fibers
Each fiber is split during manufacturing. This split structure results in star shaped fiber with a dramatically increased surface area making microfiber a highly dense material that is very absorbent, able to hold 6 times its weight in water. Positively charged fibers, another result of microfiber’s unique manufacturing process, attracts negative charged dust and locks it in eliminating redistribution.
The Secret To Crystal-Clear Glass
Glass cleaning is a hard job. Most people get streaks and spots when they clean glass because they are using the wrong method. The secret to streak-free glass is to use the Two-Towel method:
- Spray just 1 – 3 sprays of USA Auto Supply’s Foaming Glass Cleaners on your window
- Use the plush side of your first Towel to pick up dirt, debris, and glass cleaner
- Use the other side of your second Microfiber Towel to buff off any remaining streaks and glass cleaner
- Clean the other side of the window to enjoy crystal-clear glass
- To clean interior windows or sensitive electronic screens, mist the first towel with USA Auto Supply’s Foaming Glass Cleaner, then continue with the Two-Towel Method.
Follow these simple steps for perfectly-clear glass in any car, truck, motorcycle, SUV, or RV, and throughout the home or office. Choose USA Auto Supply’s Foaming Glass Cleaners for ammonia-free cleaning power that is tough on dirt and grime, and gentle on window tint, sensitive electronics, and optical coatings on screens and mirrors.