Why Buy Chenille Microfiber Car Wash Mitt?
- Scratch-free car wash mitt
- Big Mitt For Big Cleaning Power
- Extra plush, absorbent, and exceptionally soft
- Lint-free and scratch-free premium 70/30 microfiber
- Premium stitched elastic cuff
- Gentle on paint, tough on dirt and grime
- Deep-pile velvety cord
- 100% machine washable and dryable – gentle cycle; low heat
- Perfect for washing any Car, SUV, Truck, RV, Boat or Trailer with tons of slick soapy suds
Use two buckets whenever washing your car: fill one bucket with 5 gallons of water and 1 – 3 oz. of your favorite car wash soap (we recommend USA Auto Supply’s Car Wash Soap) and the other bucket with plain water.
Large Mitt For Big Cleaning Power
The Chenille Microfiber Car Wash Mitt measures 12’’ long by 8’’ wide and cleans a large area with one pass over any vehicle. Any detailer can wash entire sides of cars, trucks, and SUVs with just one trip to the wash bucket. The large and dense wash mitt sucks up tons of water, soap, and slick suds to lubricate dirt and debris so it won’t scratch any sensitive paintwork, clear plastic, polished metals, or glass. Wash away dirt, grime, filth, brake dust, industrial contaminants, pollution, and bird or insect residue from any car, truck, SUV, motorcycle, or boat with just a few passes of USA Auto Supply’s Chenille Microfiber Car Wash Mitt.
USA Auto Supply’s Chenille Microfiber Car Wash Mitts are only made with premium blended microfiber for extra soft scratchless cleaning and wiping on any vehicle. Every strand of the miraculous cloth has immense surface area. Every fiber acts like a piece of velcro hook and loop material; trapping and holding abrasive dirt and filth deep within the pile of the premium wash mitt. This protection action physically insulates abrasive filth from sensitive paintwork, and drastically reduces the chances of installing any swirls or scratches into sensitive vehicle paintwork finishes. Cleaning with the Chenille Microfiber Wash Mitt is good for cars, and safe for weekly maintenance washes or full details. Choose only the best car wash tools for a scratch-free shine: choose the USA Auto Supply’s Chenille Microfiber Premium Car Wash Mitt.
How To Use:
Washing The Car
- Use two buckets whenever washing your car: fill one bucket with 5 gallons of water and 1 – 3 oz. of your favorite car wash soap (we recommend USA Auto Supply’s Car Wash Soap) and the other bucket with plain water.
- Rinse your car, then wash in straight lines with the soapy wash mitt.
- After cleaning a panel or two, dip the mitt in the bucket of plain water to loosen the embedded dirt and grime, then wring it out on the ground to purge the dirt from within.
- Return to the soap bucket and continue to wash the whole car.
- Rinse away all soap and dirt from the car, then dry with premium microfiber towels.