Why buy UPol RAPTOR™ UP4800 Slip Resistant Traction Additive 200g?
- RAPTOR™ TRACTION slip resistant additive is the latest product in the RAPTOR LINE. It can be added directly into RAPTOR Tough and Tintable Protective Coating bottles prior to spraying. RAPTOR TRACTION is packaged in a convenient 200g resealable bag and will fill one bottle of RAPTOR for a typical slip-resistant application.
- The use of RAPTOR™ TRACTION with RAPTOR produces a slip resistant surface as defined by BS 7976-2.
- Fast Delivery (2 Day Shipping)
- 100% Guaranteed Satisfaction
Guidance notes for applying U-POL RAPTOR™ with TRACTION additive.
- Anti-Slip can be achieved using a number of applications methods such as spray, roll or brush.
- Either include TRACTION additive into all coats or as the final coat.
- Add 200mg of RAPTOR TRACTION to every one liter activated RAPTOR (3 parts RAPTOR Liner to 1 part RAPTOR Hardener mixture) and mix thoroughly before use.
- Roller application use suitable for roughcast.
- If your traction has been supplied as part of a U-POL kit you must follow kit instructions, e.g. the RAPTOR™ rollable kit is intended for roller application only, to comply with local legislation and health and safety laws.
- UP4800 Can NOT Be Added To White UP4807 Raptor, Or It Will turn a grayish Color