Why Buy Flagged Tipped Wheel & Tire Detailing Brush?
- Super-soft brush safe for cleaning paintwork and body panels
- Easily cleans intricate wheel designs and patterns
- Made with super-soft synthetic bristles
- Eye-catching bright blue bristles
- Easily designate blue brush for paintwork, intricate wheel designs and patterns only
- Rugged plastic handle for years of comfortable use
- Abrasion-resistant body
- Heavy-duty construction materials
- Perfect for cleaning custom wheels, sensitive paintwork, and more
- Made with durable soft synthetic bristles
- Size: 9 inch long
- Fast Delivery (2 Day Shipping)
- 100% Guaranteed Satisfaction
About this Flagged Tipped Wheel & Tire Detailing Brush
The soft Flagged Tipped Body & Wheel Brush is great for powerful cleaning on custom wheels, sensitive paintwork, engine bays, and lower body panels. The soft synthetic bristles are split for a soft touch on sensitive wheels and rims, and easily removes tough dirt, debris, and brake dust. The handle is contoured to the human hand for comfortable ergonomics, powerful cleaning, and low fatigue with extended scrubbing. Easily scrub away brake dust, dirt, road grime, oil, grease, and more. Clean chrome, polished, painted, powdercoated, and wrapped OEM and custom wheels with a scratch-free shine. The abrasion-resistant handle is cast from durable plastic to last for years of rugged detailing use. Use USA Auto Supply’s Flagged Tipped Wheel & Tire Detailing Brush to clean sensitive areas around any fine automobile like custom wheels, paintwork, and engine bays. For best results, designate one Flagged Tipped Wheel & Tire Detailing Brush for paintwork only to avoid cross-contamination with abrasive wheel dirt and grime.
Stressing over cleaning Custom Wheels?
We can agree because Custom Wheels are difficult to clean due to the sensitive surface finishes, intricate designs, and small crevices on each wheel face. A lot of Amateur detailers end up using old rags or abrasive brushes to clean their wheels, and produce subpar results. USA Auto Supply’s Soft Flagged Tipped Wheel & Tire Detailing Brush is the perfect tool for cleaning sensitive wheels and painted surfaces. The fully synthetic brush is tough on dirt and grime, yet gentle on sensitive paint, chrome, powder coated wheels, and polished metal. The durable plastic handle is scratch and abrasion resistant, and will not damage finishes if accidentally rubbed on the surface. Ultra soft flagged tipped blue bristles gently scrub and lift dirt and grime from wheels and paint for a scratch free shine. Easily clean away brake dust, dirt, oil, road grime, and more with the Soft Flagged Tipped Wheel & Tire Detailing Brush. Pair the Soft Flagged Tipped Wheel & Tire Detailing Brush with premium USA Auto Supply’s products to clean wheels and body panels to a like-new condition. Choose the USA Auto Supply’s Soft Flagged Tipped Wheel & Tire Detailing Brush for next-level sensitivity whenever detailing.
Rugged Build Quality
USA Auto Supply’s brushes and accessories are made from the highest quality materials, and with the most advanced manufacturing techniques. USA Auto Supply’s Soft Flagged Tipped Wheel & Tire Detailing Brush is made with durable flagged-tipped bristles for tough scrubbing that doesn’t harm sensitive alloys or finishes. The soft synthetic blue bristles are bunched together into tight bundles, then firmly anchored down into the rugged plastic handle. The brush handle and bristles are chemical resistant, and stand up to years of use with all types of cleaners and degreasers. The abrasion-resistant handle is injection-molded from durable plastic that is practically indestructible. USA Auto Supply’s Soft Flagged Tipped Wheel & Tire Detailing Brush lasts for years of detailing use
How To Use:
For best results, designate the Soft Flagged Tipped Wheel & Tire Detailing Brush for paintwork only. Avoid contaminating the brush with heavy dirt and grime from textured plastic, rubber, and wheels.
- Use Soft Flagged Tipped Wheel & Tire Detailing Brush with USA Auto Supply’s detailing products and any USA Auto Supply’s car wash soap.
- Use separate wheel-cleaning buckets, tools, chemicals, and towels from paintwork to ensure a scratch-free shine on paintwork and wheels alike.
- Use a separate brush to spread tire shine dressing on extra large off-road tires.