Why Ultimate Wool Wash Mitt?
- Ultra plush, scratch resistant car wash mitt
- Made with soft and fluffy wool fur
- Holds tons of suds and water
- Durable elastic cuff keeps the mitt on your hand
- Ambidextrous ergonomic design fits either hand
- Machine washable, easy to maintain for years of scratch-free detailing
- Premium Thick Wool
- Fast Delivery (2 Day Shipping)
- 100% Guaranteed Satisfaction
The Wool Car Wash Mitt is made with thick, plush, super-soft wool. This fine wash mitt holds five-times its weight in water and suds for plenty of lubrication across any sensitive automotive surface. The thick weave of the wool fur lifts and traps abrasive dirt and contamination deep within the plush fibers away from sensitive paintwork. The Wool Car Wash Mitt drastically reduces the chances of scratching and swirling paintwork during regular washes. Use the Wool Wash Mitt in any two bucket wash, or in conjunction with a foam cannon or foam gun for extra protection against swirls and scratches. Clean, shine, and protect your car as you wash with USA Auto Supply’s Wool Wash Mitt.
USA Auto Supply’s Wool Wash Mitt holds tons of soapy suds for a scratch-free wash on any car. The plush Wool Wash Mitt holds tons of soap and water to lift and lubricate dirt and debris, then traps it deep within the soft wool fur. Keep washed-off dirt away from paintwork for a scratch-free wash experience time after time. Use the two bucket wash method to rinse embedded dirt and debris from the wash mitt before returning to the soap bucket for another pass over the vehicle.
Durable Build Quality
Our Wool Car Wash Mitt is made with durable materials, and stay soft for scratch-free washing and detailing use. Wool Wash Mitt stays plush and soft, and traps and holds dirt after it lifts and separates it from the surface of the vehicle. Trapping dirt within the mitt keeps it from rubbing across the paintwork, and reduces the chances of scratching paint over time. The durable elastic cuff is double stitched for maximum comfort and grip through soapy water, and will not come undone like cheaper wash mitt cuffs.
How To Use:
Washing The Car
- Use two buckets whenever washing your car: fill one bucket with 5 gallons of water and 1 – 3 oz. of your favorite USA Auto Supply’s car wash soap, and the other bucket with plain water.
- Rinse your car, then wash in straight lines with the soapy wash mitt.
- After cleaning a panel or two, dip the mitt in the bucket of plain water to loosen the embedded dirt and grime, then wring it out on the ground to purge the dirt from within.
- Return to the soap bucket and continue to wash the whole car.
- Rinse away all soap and dirt from the car, then dry with premium microfiber towels
- Machine wash microfiber goods with HOT water.
- Machine dry microfiber goods on LOW heat.
- Do not use fabric softener or dryer sheets: fabric softeners clog microfiber, rendering it nonabsorbent and useless.