Dr. Ivan Car Wash Soap?
- Car Wash Soap with Carnauba Wash & Wax
- Rinses Clean, No Residue
- Advanced UV Protection
- Removes Grime, Build Up & Dirt
- Super Soapy Formula Prevents Swirls & Scratches
- Protects Against Fading & Damage Caused by Pollution, Contamination, UV Rays, Water Spots, Bugs, Bird Droppings, & More
- Shields Paintwork, Polished Metals, Glass, & Clear Optical Plastics from Elements.
- High Gloss Shine on any color paintwork
- pH-balanced, Safe for Wax & Sealant Coats
- Perfect for two-bucket, foam gun, and foam cannon wash
- Size: Gallon
Carnauba Wash and Wax
USA Auto Supply has developed a soap that cleans, protects and removes grime, but mainly protects all at the same time to you provide with the most shine and have the most versatile quick detailing product on the market. Carnauba Wash and Wax in our Dr. Ivan Car Wash Soap creates a unique, crisp, deep wet shine that detailers & car junkies truly desire. USA Auto Supply's Dr. Ivan Car Wash Soap will protect your vehicle against fading and damage caused by pollution, contamination, UV sunlight, water spots, bugs, bird droppings, and more. Shields paintwork, polished metals, glass, and clear optical plastics from the elements. The result is a scratch-free car wash soap that adds tons of shine and protection. It’s the perfect soap to complement and enhance the signature look of your car, truck, motorcycle, RV or boat. Enhance, shine, and protect your car every week with USA Auto Supply's Dr. Ivan Car Wash Soap.
Dr. Ivan Car Wash Soap is Biodegradable
What does this mean? This mean Dr. Ivan Car Wash Soap is 100% Environmental Friendly and safe to work with!
Super Foamy Car Wash Shampoo
Dr. Ivan Car Wash Soap with its High Suds is your first line of defense against unsightly swirls & scratches. 96% of swirls and scratches come from improper washing and drying techniques and cheap soap products. Cheap auto-parts store soaps add little lubrication and allow dirt to grind on and scratch paintwork. Dr. Ivan Car Wash Soap is blended with premium lubricating agents that provide slick protection against marring from dirt and grime, keeping your paint work protected. Dr. Ivan Car Wash Soap is easy-to-use in the two-bucket wash method, foam gun, and foam cannon for scratch-free washing on any vehicle. Use Dr. Ivan Car Wash Soap for weekly maintenance washes to preserve that pristine new car shine!
Safe For Wax And Sealant
When maintaining your vehicle’s protective wax or sealant layer is important. Wax and sealant protect your car from UV rays, water spots and contamination. USA Auto Supply's Dr. Ivan Car Wash Soap works to maintain your wax or sealant layer. Our washing formula allows dirt, grime and filth to be washed away while still maintaining your protective layer. Dr. Ivan Car Wash Soap is designed to wash any exterior surface with precision. Simply mix 1 ounce of Dr. Ivan Car Wash Soap to 4-5 gallons of water to create a superior surface cleanser with a generous amount of wash suds. The advanced polymers glide over your current wax or sealant layer ensuring that your car, truck, motorcycle, or RV stays protected against the rigorous elements.
How To Use:
- Always start by washing the tires and wheels first.
- Do not use the same wash water, bucket, cleaning tools, or drying towels on your car's paint as you do on your tires and wheels.
- Shake well.
- Mix 1-2 ounces of Dr. Ivan Car Wash Soap with 5 gallons of water in a clean wash bucket.
- To use with a foam gun/cannon, mix 1 - 3 ounces of Dr. Ivan Car Wash Soap with clean water in the solution bottle of your foam gun/foam cannon.
- Rinse the vehicle with water to remove loose grit and surface dirt.
- Start washing from the top down with a premium car wash mitt, and rinse the mitt in a second plain water bucket often to remove washed-off dirt and debris for a scratch-free wash.
- Use a final rinse of free-flowing water (nozzle off the hose) allowing the water to sheet off the car.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.